For more information - CONTACT US
|Before Midnight September 1||Before Midnight December 1||After December 1||Registration Type|
(Includes Opening Reception, Educational, Conference, and Produce Expo)
|Exhibit Hall Only||$1,195||$1,295||$1,395||Grower/Packer/Shipper/Allied|
Global Organic Produce Expo and Conference provides complimentary registration fees to our retail and food service & wholesaler/distributor attendees. A description of each classification is listed below.
All registrations will be reviewed for accuracy and qualification. Any registration under the wrong classification will be reclassified and charged appropriately or declined.
Description of classifications:
- Retail – fresh produce decision-makers for outlets that serve consumers, including Grocers, Wholesale Grocers, Home Delivery, Military Commissaries, Convenience Stores, Pharmacy and Juice Stores.
- Foodservice – fresh produce decision-makers that server consumers, including Independent Restaurant Operators, Chain Restaurant, Caterers, Foodservice Distributors, Institutions (educational, government, religious, etc.)
- Wholesaler / Distributor – middle-market, taking product from growers, selling to operations that serve the consumer. Examples include: Regional Produce Distributor or Wholesaler buying produce on behalf of regional Retailers and Foodservice Customers.
- Grower / Packer / Shipper – producer and shipper of fresh produce.
- Allied – associated with the industry in roles such as transportation, packaging, technology, consulting, education, non-profit, etc.